I run Twitter training workshops for businesses around the country. So far we have set up and built networks of businesses in Cardiff, Devon, the Cotswolds as well as Stratford-upon-Avon. These free sessions have proved very popular and an important forum for businesses wanting to learn from other businesses and gain the most of Social Media platforms such as Twitter.
We have a single goal during these workshops, that being to increase our collective knowledge of Twitter and other Social Media platforms. It will be a useful opportunity for businesses to share best practice strategies and to network with other local businesses as well as learn tricks and tips from Social Media enthusiasts. This events are free and open to any businesses interested in learning a bit more about Twitter and finding new ways to market their business in the age of Social Media. Our workshops are open to all types and size of businesses regardless of their level of experience in this particular area.
At the end of the 2 hour session businesses will;
- Clearly understand Twitter
- Appreciate it's potential impact for their business
- Have the knowledge to develop and drive a successful Twitter strategy
- Have answers to all of their Social Media questions
The workshop will include;
- The ground rules; the major do's and don'ts about creating and managing a business profile on Twitter
- Twitter etiquette
- Who to follow and why
- Finding followers and how to keep them
- How to drive people to your website using Twitter
- Essential third party tools and applications
- Using Twitter lists effectively
- Twitter's lesser known features and functions
- Hashtags and how to use them for your business
- Case studies from other businesses of where Twitter has worked (and not worked) to drive sales
- The use of blogs and their effectiveness in improving search rankings
- Networking with other local businesses
We have already done over 8 of these workshops now and they have always been a useful forum for sharing ideas and best practice. We don't claim to know everything about Twitter and neither do we believe that there is only one way to make Twitter work for your business. All businesses are different but we also believe that any business will benefit from using Twitter effectively.
These workshops help the delegates clearly understand Twitter, appreciate it's potential impact to their business and the commitment required from them to make it work.
"I genuinely believe that Twitter isn't just about networking, it's about so much more and can be a real driver for web traffic and direct bookings if done properly"
If you are interested in attending or indeed hosting a workshop like this in your area, then please contact Grant on 07791 886 258.